Data is one of the most valuable assets any business has today. Our dependence on information systems and services means organisations are more vulnerable to security threats than ever before.
Keeping your data secure – whether its customer, staff or supplier data – is critical in most businesses, but most especially those dealing with sensitive data.
We are delighted to have achieved the ISO 27001 standard accreditation. We have put controls in place to handle the data we are required to hold by our customers to include all personal details and client confidential information.
The ISO 270001 standard will give our customers the confidence that we treat data security seriously, putting in systems and processes to guard against the risk of security breaches or misuse of data.
We, at Azure:
- Have information security as a priority in our business
- Have the ability to protect our client’s reputation
- Can provide reassurance to clients that their information is secure
- Can demonstrate reliability and trust around your data
- Can reassure stakeholders that a best practice system is in place
- Show commitment to information security at all levels throughout our organisation
- Have a continuous improvement approach to our information security approach