ISO 12647-2 provides colour quality printers can trust in
Printing quality colour consistently and reliably, to defined standards, is a key focus for our product development and efforts.
The ISO 12647-2 a tool that helps printing companies to guarantee colour quality and common colour appearance across print runs, leading to less uncertainty, more throughput and improved margins.
Benefits of working with ISO 12647-2
- Savings on paper and ink as well as make-ready time
- Improved process stability
- Better quality and consistency
- Meeting the expectation level of print-buyers. There are large corporations and governments that insist that their printed matter is produced by a company that is ISO 12647 certified.
- Better matching between proofs and prints