Azure Communications is proud to have been awarded the ISO 90001:2008. This standard is designed to help organizations ensure that they meet all requirements of customers and stakeholders.
This accreditation is externally audited by EQA on a yearly basis to ensure that the system is being maintained, monitored and encouraged across all areas of our production and administration workflows.
The quality standard not only provides our organisation with a solid operational foundation, but provides security to our clients that we can deliver upon our promises.
Our systems are robust yet flexible and constantly under the spotlight of improvement. We are constantly endeavouring to fine tune our systems to allow for better efficiency, better productivity and higher quality.
Quality standardization evolves with ISO 9001 by adding:
- Greater emphasis on setting the objectives, monitoring performance and metrics;
- Clearer expectations on management; and
- More careful planning for and preparing the resources needed for ensuring quality.
Benefits of ISO 9001 to our customers
- Minimises mistakes
- Improves reporting and communications
- Better quality products and service
- More reliable production scheduling and delivery
- Standards maintained by annual assessments