What is a Personalized URL?
A pURL (Personalised URL) is a unique web address that is created for a specific contact in a campaign. It loads a specific personalised landing page that you would like your prospects and customers to engage with.
Every recipient will get a different pURL printed on the mail piece that you deliver, generally with unique login and password details.
Why Are pURLs Essential in Direct Mail Marketing Campaigns?
A unique URL with your customers name included makes the offer exclusive and important to them, capturing their attention and increasing the chance that they visit your landing page.
Using pURLs allows you to track when each URL has been accessed, which gives you information into who has engaged with your offer. In your dashboard or report, you can see when they visited your landing page, how long they stayed, and whether or not they engaged with any of your calls to action.
Personalization is critical for the success of any campaign, and research shows that it is becoming more and more important to ensure that your direct mail campaigns include elements of personalization.
Did you know that?
- Adding a person’s name and full color in the direct mail can increase response by 135%. (Source: Canon Solutions America)
- 72% of consumers only engage with marketing messages that are customized to their specific interests (SmarterHQ).
- Adding a person’s name, full colour and more sophisticated database information can increase the response rate by up to 500%. (Source: Canon Solutions America)
- 80% of customers are more likely to purchase a product or service from a brand that provides personalized experiences (Epsilon).
- Targeting customers on a 1:1 level increases response rates up to 50% or more. (Source: DMA)
Our team of specialists can help you to prepare your campaigns from data and design to copy and management. Call us at (0)1 531 2695 or email email@example.com