Nine in ten people are happy to regularly receive leaflet marketing from retailers, according to study.
Leaflet marketing can bring well designed, professionally printed leaflets to the door of your consumers, growing your brand voice and promoting your business or services.
A study by the Royal Mail and FreshMinds revealed that 45% of consumers keep leaflets on a pinboard or in the kitchen drawer.
Why use leaflets?
According to the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), 79% of recipients either keep, pass on to a friend, or glance over the contents of a leaflet distribution item. The DMA’s research also shows that 48% of consumers actually visited the company advertised, requested extra information or bought a product after receiving a leaflet through their door.
- Leaflet advertising is cost effective.
- Leaflets can be targeted to a specific audience – You can choose the areas where your target market is.
- It’s tangible – keeping your company easily accessible.
What makes a good leaflet?
When producing an effective leaflet, creativity, innovation and great design should be at the forefront of your ideas. These factors are known to increase response rates and boost sales.
The message should be clear, well written and relevant to your audience; the design needs to be striking and creative; and print and paper quality must be present.
How are leaflets distributed?
There are a number of ways to distribute your leaflets to potential customers:
- Blanket delivery – Deliver leaflets to all homes and businesses within a certain area or postcode range.
- Segmented delivery – Deliver leaflets to specific homes and businesses within an area and customer base.
- Shared distribution – Insert your leaflets into magazines, newspapers, brochures or advertising material.
- Street distribution – Distribute leaflets by hand at key locations.
- Events – Hand out or display your leaflets at events relevant to your audience or business.
- Point of sale – Display or distribute your leaflets in your premises.
Contact Us Today
For more help and advice about how to have an effective leaflet marketing campaign and how they can be utilised by your business, get in touch with us today. We are specialists at fast turnaround and cost-effective printing campaigns and can provide you with an innovative printing solution that saves you time and money.